Our Laboratory Rooms are designed to control environmental conditions such as temperature, airflow, and dust, thus providing a bright, clean work area for your testing and research. Custom workstations can also be design-integrated into your Laboratory Room to safely house your scientific equipment and keep your employees safe and efficient.
We’re capable of shipping your Laboratory Room in pre-assembled sections that let you quickly put it together at your facility. Within hours of receiving your Laboratory Room, you can be working in it! You’ll also like the fact that your Laboratory Room, being made with strong yet lightweight t-slotted aluminum extrusion, can be modified easily to keep on serving your needs well into the future.
- Clear Polycarbonate
- Expanded PVC Panels
- Twin-Wall Polycarbonate
- Abrasion-Resistant Coated Polycarbonate
- ABS Haircell
OTHER AVAILABLE OPTIONS
- Rubber Door Seal
- ” Sound Proofing Foam
- Overhead Tool Balancers
- Safety Interlock Switches
- Locking Door Handle
- Insulated 3” Wall
- Free CAD Engineering and Design
- Kit Form – comes completely cut and machined to your specifications with a tag drawing to help guide your assembly
- Pre-Assembled – shipped in sections (if the unit is too big to ship fully assembled); can be easily erected at your facility
- Assembled – shipped completely assembled
Have a question? Need a quote? Want to order? Please contact Parco, Inc. You can also reach us at (800) 817-0617 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.