PARCO T-SLOT INDUSTRIES | RESEARCH & DESIGN
In research and development, collaborative problem solving is only as good as the modes, methods, and materials used. Equipment in a research and development environment needs to be adaptable and durable, and the designs and layouts should be responsive. As projects evolve, it is best to have a material that is safe, improves productivity, and increases efficiency.
T-Slot in R & D
Since T-slotted aluminum extrusions are modular, you can configure them to suit your R&D applications no matter the setting. Procedures and processes that utilize t-slot can be leveraged for modification quickly and easily at each phase.
Optimization of space is not the only thing gained when using t-slot in the research and development industry. Aluminum extrusions have the following characteristics that make them an ideal material for R&D.
- Aesthetically pleasing
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- No oxidation
- Vibration resistant-drop lock feature
Advantages of Using T-Slot
We have over 80 aluminum extrusion profiles and over 2500 components that provide flexible solutions, such as the following:
- Research stations and enclosures
- Flow racks and utility carts
- Lab tables
- Robotic arms and bases
- Storage cabinets
The list of advantages of using t-slot in the R&D industry is long. Aluminum extrusions are designed for:
- Having accessories and equipment fastened to them.
- Management of cords and wires
- No welding means no heat stress or warping
- Precise tolerances
- Ease of maintenance
- Impact and vibration
- Pressurization for pneumatics
Parco Custom Solutions
At Parco, we provide custom solutions for automation, robotics, conveyance, pneumatics, and our more. Our product line includes:
- Air Manifolds
- Floor mounts
- Ergonomic lifts
- Computer handling
We also offer brake handles, flanged linear bearings, and roller wheels, and brackets for linear motion systems as well as pre-engineered solutions. We can even customize stairs and platforms in either ladder, step, crossover, or 3-way crossover styles.
Design and Shipment
Our customers will find that we do not have a minimum order policy and our products that are 100% interchangeable with all fractional 1″, 1.5″, and metric 30mm, 40mm, and 45mm. We also use SolidWorks Drawing to create 3D CAD drawings.
To get started on your R&D design, you can use our SolidWorks design quoter or send us an email (email@example.com), or you can send a fax (260-451-0843). Once your design is finalized, your items will arrive in the following ways:
- Raw Materials: 92″, 120″ 240″, 2.33M, and 6M bars of extrusion along with any fasteners, accessories, or other hardware needed to build your solution
- Kit Form: Will include profiles cut-to-length with any needed machining services and all hardware and accessories. Everything will be tagged to match the included CAD drawing.
- Fully Assembled: Your solutions will be built at Parco and completely assembled to your specifications. It will then be shipped to you, ready to install at your facility.
- In-Plant Installation: Our team of skilled professionals will install your solution at your location to your specifications and your satisfaction.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you with your next R&D application, please contact us to learn more.
We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. So, whether we are creating multiple solutions for an entire assembly line or providing you the correct hardware for a solution purchased elsewhere, we will always listen and give you exactly what you need.
Do you have a question or need a quote, or maybe you are ready to place an order? Feel free to contact us at 800-817-0617 or visit our online store.